Only just a few years ago, materials used for dental repair meant a mouth full of metal. Gold crowns, silver teeth, and mercury based amalgam filling materials for tooth decay looked unsightly and may have posed additional health risks. For patients self-conscious about their smiles, these solutions may have restored the function of teeth, but did nothing for their beauty. The patient was left with an embarrassing smile.
Today’s dental technology has completely changed the procedures and treatments we have available for cosmetic dental restorations, changing the way patients feel about dental care:
- Dental porcelain provides a hard enamel-like finish and a natural looking restoration
- Porcelain is as durable as regular tooth enamel
- Maintenance of porcelain dental work requires only good dental hygiene and proper home care
- Porcelain can be shaded to match the same natural color of surrounding teeth, so only you will know the difference
- Porcelain has the same luminescence of enamel, for a naturally translucent smile
- Porcelain is cost-effective
- Porcelain is the highest quality and offers the most advanced dental substance for porcelain fillings, making dental crowns, and veneers
- Porcelain is an affordable solution to creating a healthy, naturally appealing, radiant smile for our patients
As a metal free practice, dental porcelain specialist Dr. Jason Sands is dedicated to providing his patients with healthy, beautiful smiles using the latest techniques and materials currently available.
If you’d like to know more about how porcelain can restore your unattractive smile, please contact our dental porcelain specialist today for your free initial consultation.
Visit our dental porcelain smile gallery for incredible results we’ve achieved for patients just like you.
Ask about our affordable dental porcelain payment options for a healthier and happier smile.