Cosmetic Dentistry Info
Do you still believe cosmetic dentistry is only for the rich and famous? Then you’ll be happy to know today’s cosmetic dentistry can improve overall dental health and provide people just like you with a better quality of life and a beautiful smile to match.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry improves overall dental health for more natural function and appearance. Cosmetic dentistry techniques create a beautiful smile that suits the patient’s facial structure and personality, taking into account the patient as a whole.
Dr. Jason Sands provide comprehensive cosmetic dentistry for their patients, including:
- Tooth Whitening – Remove the stains of aging, caffeine, red wine, smoking, and some medications for a sparkling smile!
- White Composite Fillings – Replace old and potentially harmful mercury fillings with porcelain, and halts cavities while maintaining a natural appearance
- Porcelain Fillings – Strengthen your tooth, halt cavities, replace old fillings, and flash a beautiful, natural looking smile
- Porcelain Veneers – Fix broken, cracked, discolored, and uneven teeth in the front, often in only two dental visits!
- Porcelain Crowns – Strengthen and repair broken teeth damaged by accident, injury, or decay
- Dental Bonding – Create a more even appearance, fixing small chips and removing gaps between teeth for a more brilliant smile
- Dental Implants – When the tooth is too damaged to save, dental implants are the next best solution. Providing natural bite strength, implants are a vast improvement over dentures, and no one can tell the tooth is not your own.
Why is Metal Free Important?
Traditional metal braces, gold and silver fillings and crowns, and mercury amalgam have been used in the past to correct dental problems. But not anymore. Today’s porcelain materials provide a much stronger and more permanent solution to common dental problems, and the texture and natural coloring of porcelain help to match your original teeth and maintain a beautiful smile.
Today’s advanced cosmetic dentistry is for everyone, with simple solutions and affordable options to suit the needs of every patient. There’s simply no excuse not to have the very best smile! Dr. Jason Sands can provide the cosmetic dentistry procedures you want and need for a smile that says you have arrived before you even utter a word. Please contact our cosmetic dentistry office at Smiles by Sands today to schedule your free cosmetic dentistry consultation.